Lets collaborate .....I'll start and you can add your thoughts
1. Give students furniture that lets them twist and lean safely. The movement will increase their ability to concentrate.
2. Look at your learning space with 21st-century eyes: Does it work for what we know about learning today, or just for what we knew about learning in the past?
3. Free teachers from the traditional desk at the front of the classroom and encourage new settings for teaching and learning
4. A learning space that can be reconfigured on a dime will engage different kinds of learners and teachers.
5. Make them attractive and visible to reinforce the connection between physical activity and overall well-being.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!
|Detroit Communication and Media Arts High School|